Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- arose, an ideal which represents exactly the opposite of the Greek
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- exactly like the consciousness a man would have if he were to look at
- of thoughts. In exactly the same measure as thought then springs up
- in the child, in exactly the same measure do the teeth emerge. In
- lecture as the first stage of exact clairvoyance, as Imaginative
- intellectual thoughts. At the first stage of exact clairvoyance, as I
- so does Imaginative Knowledge, the first stage of exact clairvoyance,
- related to the physical body. Thus in the first stage of exact
- art, then, begins to be the guide to the first stage of exact
- has reached the stage of exact, imaginative clairvoyance, knows, for
- takes on, as etheric body, a form exactly resembling the physical
- reaches the second stage of exact clairvoyance (it is described in
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- already known to the “exact clairvoyance” of which I
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- yet no clear consciousness of the exact position of the mouth. What a
- treats the living and the lifeless exactly in the same way.
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- ideal is that the child should grow up an exact copy of his elders,
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- level, the level of the soul, exactly the same thing happens when we
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- actions and methods. He must know exactly what effect is made on the
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- Waldorf School is to adapt the curriculum exactly to the needs of the
- tend to become mechanical and abstract. And so exactly the opposite
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: