Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: faculties
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- human faculties man copied divine creation, giving visible form to
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- human faculties that have unfolded in the child up to the seventh
- it is only when the faculties work unconsciously that they are right;
- to Greece. In Greece, faculties of soul developed as of themselves
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- now, bearing this in mind, we must observe how three faculties,
- earliest years — the faculties of walking, speaking, and thinking.
- intellectual faculties are developed before the fourth or fifth year bears
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- works upon the child's conceptual and imaginative faculties, anything that
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- faculties it is our task to unfold in accordance with what we learn
- particular faculties that should be unfolded during the different
- provides for children whose faculties of thinking, feeling and
- heels reacts upon the faculties of speech and thought, and specially
- itself, the faculties of spirit and soul, which always need stimulus
- and animal-lore which he grasps more with his faculties of soul, to
- on his conceptual faculties and intellect, but it is all-important
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: