Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: faculty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- the faculty of clear and conscious discernment, did not as yet exist.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- faculty once again in Goethe, when out of inner conviction he spoke
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- faculty which the Greek never thought of as a necessity. In education
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- lead the child out into life, to develop a sound faculty of judgment
- The faculty
- justified in appealing to his faculty of judgment. At the age of
- faculty of true observation. This will grow into an inner moral
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- Then we unfold a living instead of a dead intellectual faculty in the
- with the child's sentient life and from feeling engender the faculty
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- of languages we must remember that the faculty of speech is rooted in
- brings with him a sufficient faculty of fantasy and imitation to
- the teaching must appeal to instinct and habit through his faculty of
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- we rightly unfold the faculty of memory? Above all we must realize that
- nervous system we make it into a good foundation for the faculty
- man we need an all-round conception of art, for the faculty of reason can
- moment we know how to lead over the faculty of mental perception to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: