Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: follow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- express it as follows: The dreams of a life of soul and Spirit that
- Initiation Science in this our age and in the following centuries,
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- Dr. Steiner followed on.
- that they were impressed with our work and were following it with
- sense, you are not following the laws of observation and strict logic
- follow this path with all our inner forces of soul, not only observing
- observation of outer events, to allow thoughts passively to follow
- energize their thinking into following the indications given by the
- are not following the subject actively. People like everything to be
- follow the plot, and also the spoken word, in order to understand it.
- your attention to the following. — Inasmuch as Anthroposophy strives
- than criticism, for as the following lectures will show, the
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- we follow the continuous development of humanity, we see that a most
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- looks back to Greece. The first thing to remember is the following:
- at a time when the following question arises: How ought we to
- of the so-called mediaeval development of man which followed the
- I shall have repeatedly to describe in the following lectures as the
- have to take account of what follows puberty, of that which will be
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- instance. He said: When a man thinks, one idea is followed by a
- question of following the points of a given programme, but of
- thing lives, something follows from this life. The human being who
- follows physical training. And so to-day we have two separate
- said, it follows that much depends upon how we again bring the spirit
- These things will become more definite in the following lectures. Let
- follow the further development of the child. At about the seventh
- following lectures I shall explain the new elements that appear in
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- it may be described in the following way.
- following is interpolated from a source that the Editor cannot trace.
- follow one another, each having its special value.But some
- following lectures, but which is now understood in the sense of
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- following impression of these processes in the animal, if they look
- human organism. With every step that is taken, the body follows the
- follow an ascending, and not a descending, path.
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- and the following must be taken into account.
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- that the surface of water rising into waves follows this line:
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- unit by unit, and we have no idea whatever why the one follows the other,
- the child to count in this way, the following will also be important. We
- Michelangelo followed Leonardo da Vinci, for instance, in a natural
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- If educationalists had followed this principle some sixty or seventy
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- of the nature of man brings the following facts to light. It is really
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: