Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: food
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- years, for instance, man tastes his food in his mouth, tongue and
- child tastes its mother's milk and first food right down into its
- digest its food, it gives itself up in a most wonderful way to the
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- sure that we nourish the soul not with stones but with food that it
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- the quantity of sugar in his food, not unduly, of course. The less
- is necessary. More sugar must be added to his food. In this way we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: