Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- fourteen lectures on Education will shortly be published in book form
- that the Buddha found the four great Truths, one of which awoke
- Since the fourteenth and
- fourteenth or fifteenth centuries, feel the third great riddle of
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- life of the world. In effect we confront these four branches of
- evolution has brought it about that these four branches are
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- process also takes place at puberty, in the fourteenth or fifteenth
- to the fourteenth years he is a being of body-soul with a separate
- seventh to the fourteenth years onwards.
- these must be preserved from the seventh to the fourteenth year by
- the seventh and fourteenth years — the forces of childhood
- between the seventh and the fourteenth years, to draw forth from the
- in the period between the seventh and fourteenth year, when
- in the boy between the ages of seven and fourteen that had been
- which belong to the period when the fourteenth and fifteenth years
- tradition and memory. Between the seventh and the fourteenth years
- fourteenth years of life against the conservation of
- seventh and the fourteenth or fifteenth years. The
- period between the seventh and the fourteenth years of life. It was
- after the age of puberty has been reached, after the fourteenth or
- consciousness before the fourteenth or fifteenth years, before the
- seventh and fourteenth years, the Greek had to take into
- life between the seventh and fourteenth years.
- fourteenth years something which, when the consciousness
- fourteenth years all those things to which it can look back in later
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- discovery: one idea leads to a second, fourth, and so on. The ideas
- seventh and fourteenth years of life, with particular regard to his
- between the seventh and fourteenth years as qualities of soul, namely
- about the fourteenth or fifteenth year, there is once more a time of
- takes place in the being of man between the seventh and fourteenth
- tutelage from the seventh to the fourteenth year, the child's
- fourteenth years, still bound up with the body. All the feelings of
- about the fourteenth year of life. The same thing happens in the
- fourteenth year takes on a form resembling the physical body of the
- female and female the etheric male from the fourteenth year onwards.
- about the fourteenth and fifteenth years a third human member
- fourteenth or fifteenth years, this astral body works through the
- physical organism and, at the fourteenth or fifteenth year, becomes
- the child to teach between the ages of seven and fourteen. And then,
- fourteen or fifteen utters them. When the seven-year-old child utters
- the child reaches his twelfth, thirteenth or fourteenth years, this
- see the element of soul and spirit emerging at the age of fourteen or
- until the fourteenth or fifteenth year; to have shown how this gives
- form as soul and spirit when the human being reaches his fourteenth
- between the seventh and fourteenth years, therefore, can only
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- independent at about the seventh and fourteenth years of life
- releases itself at about the fourteenth year and thinking at about
- “grown-up” when they have reached the age of fourteen or
- opportunity to do this is given between the seventh and fourteenth
- when the fourteenth or fifteenth year has been reached do the organs
- the other, between the seventh and fourteenth years. In the middle
- between the seventh and fourteenth years we set up a true
- seventh and fourteenth years, we have to bring his thinking into a
- fourteenth year and thinking at the seventh year.
- the seventh and fourteenth years will be an outer significant sign of
- occurs in the human being between the ages of fourteen and
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- will seldom happen that a child of four expresses a wish to be a
- intellectual faculties are developed before the fourth or fifth year bears
- given to the child before the fourth or fifth year, will he become
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- model which the child copies. But from the seventh to the fourteenth
- of personal judgment is not ripe until the fourteenth or fifteenth year.
- fourteen or fifteen he can reason for himself, but before this age we
- benefited if between the seventh and fourteenth years (approximately,
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- two hours every morning for a period of three, four, or five weeks.
- three or four weeks to rest within the soul and so work on in the
- century is represented by three or four generations. The line of
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- work when the child has reached the fourteenth and fifteenth years. In the
- children are fourteen or fifteen years old, we begin to give
- development, but at the age of fourteen or fifteen the children must
- time when this should be done, namely, at the age of fourteen or fifteen.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- therefore, a child who ought to go up to the fourth class is left
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: