Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: geometry
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- they read their destiny. External calculations, geometry and
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- palæstric. It was known that geometry is inspired in the human
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- geometry, indeed all mathematics, occupy a unique position in education.
- arithmetic or geometry, or when we lead him on to writing from the basis
- the remarkable thing is that arithmetic and geometry work upon both
- education arithmetic and geometry are really like a chameleon; by
- definite age, arithmetic and geometry must be taught throughout the
- In geometry,
- instead of beginning geometry with triangles and the like, where the
- into arithmetic and geometry. This whole mode of thought is extended
- and attention, especially into our teaching of arithmetic and geometry.
- inner life and soul, just as we did in the case of arithmetic and geometry,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: