Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: girl
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- to-day to find boys and girls educated together, in the same classes
- education. To the Greek, the boy alone was man and the girl must stay
- the presence of girl-pupils in the schools is no longer unusual, although
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- girl. We may no longer suppress this into a dreamlike obscurity as
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- the voice gets deeper. In the girl different phenomena appear in
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- outer, physical manifestation of the will in the boy or girl, even
- corresponding transformation in the girl — the change of voice
- in the boy and the change of the inner life habits of the girl, and
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- think it desirable to give their little girl a beautiful doll as a plaything.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- girls to know the principles of spinning and weaving, even of
- of familiarizing our boys, and girls too, with a world not of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: