Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: harmony
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- to unity and inner harmony — it is for this above all that
- have spoken of the harmony between science and art. I will now develop
- religion in full harmony with knowledge and with art. Albeit
- when religion and morality still lived in harmony with knowledge and
- religion — these three will be in harmony.
- the world. We need a harmony between knowledge, art, religion, and
- harmony between science, art, religion, and morality.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- the harmony of its parts and its modes of activity the body itself
- from within. The moulding and rounding of the movements into harmony
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- proceeds from the inner being, depends upon the true harmony being
- man: How can we set up a true harmony between the thinking that is
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- the bones become burdensome instead of moving with resilience in harmony
- body and spirit, and true education must bring about a harmony between
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- incapable of growth. We shall foster a living growing soul in harmony
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- with the bodily health of the children can proceed in fullest harmony
- and spirit in intimate harmony with his physical body. In the Waldorf
- greatest harmony between the members of the teaching staff at the
- details of life the harmony between the child's spirit, soul and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: