Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: imitate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- “gymnastic” education was indeed imitated in Roman
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- ourselves: Can we imitate this ideal? We cannot, for it rests upon
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- Right into its innermost being it imitates what is going on in its
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- mirrored in his inner being. He imitates his whole environment. And
- imitates his environment, so learn to speak that the subtle activity
- play will naturally imitate what is going on in his surroundings, but it
- child, he can only imitate that which is not yet permeated by an
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- child imitates in every gesture, nay, even in the pulsations of the
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- child to imitate and to arrive at this form: —
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- made on the intellect, the child imitates the language spoken around
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: