Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: impart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- imparted to man by his natural development, intelligence, reason,
- inner being or is imparted to him in ordinary life by earthly
- so the Initiates were now able to impart a new consciousness of
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- be rediscovered. Inspiration must again impart a truly
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- imparted by the spirit has not yet come into being. Everything is of
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- imparted to the human being comparatively late in life, indeed
- This is something that tradition has imparted and there is no actual
- imparting an understanding in the soul of how to bring back all that
- the lips. And it is the labial sounds which impart warmth and loving
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- thing that was imparted to the teachers of the Waldorf School in the
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- to impart sound wisdom and strength of will; to the human being. This
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- avoid all rules, we cannot impart to the child the requisite inner
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: