Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: important
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- which I consider so important, and it gives me all the greater joy to
- will play an important part in the life of the future and the time
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- something that was considered more important in human nature
- then did there come an important break in evolution: the transition
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- teach, for the seventh year of life marks an all-important stage of
- Ages, traces of this all-important principle of education still
- the most important domain of civilized life, we must count upon what
- all-important phenomenon of human life after puberty, the Greek was
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- This is the most important thing of all in education.
- knows that the teeth are the most important of all organs of thought.
- all-important point of life, the male bears within him the etheric
- one becomes aware of how in actual fact at this important time round
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- most important in the whole development of a man, for the child is
- important to perceive in the right way that the child is an imitative being,
- The environment, then, is the most important thing of all in the
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- functions, is all-important. The soul of the child during that period
- all-important. True education can provide for a right life of sleep,
- all-important early school years our teaching has a basic artistic
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- important. We harden the child's nature unduly, we over-strengthen
- important that the child should not get into his head the false ideas
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- all-important to remember that the body of formative forces, the etheric
- during sleep. In this connection it is important to understand certain
- important to know these things.
- the child to count in this way, the following will also be important. We
- exceedingly important. Just as to drive a horse we do not harness him
- and not merely on one part of his nature. Important as it is to consider
- equally important. Since it is a matter of educating the whole nature
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- firmness for his tasks in life. But it is all-important to bear in
- the element of pure pedagogy plays an important and essential part in
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- suitable diet for the individual children. This is just as important
- on his conceptual faculties and intellect, but it is all-important
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: