Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- belonged by right to the Doctor, and the longing arose to educate
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- there arises precisely in respect of education the longing to make
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- longing arises, with intense zeal but also with fearful tragedy, only
- this longing appears in its most symptomatic form in Montaigne, John
- our deep longing to bring the spirit once again to the human being
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- and this fact intensifies the longing for its recognition. What does
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- belonging to the far past. On the other hand, we make a special point
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: