Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- consciousness. The child must not only love us during
- schooldays, but afterwards too, finding this love for us
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- gain inner enthusiasm and love for education. For when one
- education must spring forth from this knowledge. Pedagogy is love for
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- into a healthy man, and to apply this love in the process of learning
- element of love should pervade the help we give to the child as he learns
- walk we must be pervaded by love, so in helping the child to gain the
- organs develop after the models of love, truth and clarity in the
- suggest to children that they ought to love such toys, the forces of
- moreover, really love such a doll. Primitively this doll possesses
- arisen from a true inner love for children, but they have failed to
- goodwill and a sincere love of children, yet on the other hand it has
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- and love feels it to be true. Our sense of beauty grows in the right
- warm-hearted words how much he loves a good deed and hates a bad one.
- teacher himself loves it. Then we grow up, not bound hand and foot by
- dogma, but filled with a spontaneous love for what the teacher
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- we enclosed a hand for instance in an iron glove, it could not grow.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- deepen our whole life of feeling in a religious sense. Love for all
- must learn to love. Love for every flower, for sunshine, for rain
- If gratitude and love have been unfolded in the child before the age
- Above all we must instil gratitude and love if we are to lay the
- feel gratitude and love for this ‘universal divinity.’ In
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- to have to leave their normal class and the teacher whom they love to
- have such a love for Dr. Schubert. He is extraordinarily well-fitted
- character, temperament and his great capacity of love. This
- capacity of love, devotion and unselfishness — and they are
- great power of love and unselfishness is of course necessary when it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: