Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- flower and fruit of a plant live within the root and if the root
- receives proper care, both flower and fruit develop under the light
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- Greece — it descends a second stage lower. During the first
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- is an ‘upper’ and a ‘lower’ part of his
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- usual in our own school days. To give the child a plant or flower and
- earth and unfolds into leaf and flower by the light and warmth of the
- call forth flowers of plants like yellow dandelions, buttercups and
- plant with no real root in the soil and no flower — a fungus,
- yellow flowers abound; in others the plants are stunted in their growth,
- Certain members of the lower animal species consist, strictly
- child how these lower creatures image in a primitive way the form of
- the lower animal raised to the very highest degree of development. The
- kind of elementary head. Thus we try to make the lower animal world
- lower animals, the crustaceans, for example, but also others; then
- lower intestines, and in others again, by the upper organs of
- the spirit within him can he thus unite the lower forms of animal
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- must learn to love. Love for every flower, for sunshine, for rain
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: