Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- confidence are necessary when one has to speak of matters so
- substantial, using earthly matter and evolving architecture,
- consist in the fact that fundamentally one must touch upon matters
- things began with the demand for material proofs of spiritual matters. Take
- realized that thinking is not merely a matter of stimulus from
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- nature, want to have their say in educational matters.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- the whole earthly existence of man a matter of ‘habit’ in
- position of a modern man within the social order become a matter of
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- raised because these things are taken as a matter of course. But one
- as a matter of course, when one realises that it is an interference
- about education. As a matter of fact people speak as a rule very
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- discussed; it is purely and simply a matter of practice, and one can
- As a matter of
- matters can be handled in such a way that physiology, hygiene, and
- everything in life, no matter whether it be ploughing, building
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- and other matters of which I spoke yesterday, will come to light as the
- God in creating the world did not say: Matter is evil and man must
- in matter.
- has a cold, matter-of-fact feeling for the good, whereas one who has
- form of punishment had been entirely superseded. As a matter of fact, what
- we must understand how the spirit works in matter and hence upon the
- matter as harmonious and never as in opposition. Modern civilization
- has evolved about matter; materialism however can never reach the
- heart of matter. And modern spiritualism? Its adherents want the
- are really tragic. Materialism speaks only of matter, never of the spirit.
- But as a matter of fact materialism does not even understand matter, but
- that it is speaking of the spirit, is concerned only with matter.
- indeed! For materialism understands nothing of matter and
- matter and a spiritual understanding of the material world. We
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- the subject-matter works upon the etheric and physical bodies or upon
- mean that it should be a matter for rejoicing whenever children forget.
- In regard to all these matters we must realize that it is the task of
- man. Whatever the subject-matter, the concrete human element must be
- if the teacher has thoroughly mastered his subject-matter before he
- should be given that has not previously been a matter of deep experience
- his hands, still wrestling with the subject-matter. Those who do not
- consciously, but as a matter of fact when judgments are rooted
- equally important. Since it is a matter of educating the whole nature
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- instruction in matters that play a role in practical life. This age
- the children are always taken into fullest account. As a matter of
- School, for in religious matters to-day people are least of all
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- the subject-matter of the lessons and the other with the child whose
- is necessary: our teachers must learn to understand matters connected
- liver is over-active, of melancholy, no matter what physical measures
- needed when it is a matter of bringing on children in an isolated
- pedantic about such matters. Fundamentally speaking the spirit and
- is a matter of individual treatment in every case. These qualities
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: