Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mechanical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- to the movements of a primeval nebula. Mechanical stirrings in this
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- according to mechanical law. Our idea of the spirit, therefore, is
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- of the organism, if we teach him to write mechanically, making him
- way, so that the letter does not spring from merely mechanical movements
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- efforts in this direction will be mechanical and superficial.
- must not pass on to addition in a lifeless, mechanical way merely adding
- works on the basis of mechanical memory or mechanical knowledge, but
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- tend to become mechanical and abstract. And so exactly the opposite
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: