Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: model
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- organs develop after the models of love, truth and clarity in the
- level, if we model our words falsely, we bring an untruthful
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- itself according to the models set up by a natural authority.
- model which the child copies. But from the seventh to the fourteenth
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- blood. Having spoken of the artistic modelling of the cup-like
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- childhood. Modelling too is cultivated as much as possible,
- begins to model plastic forms and figures. So many people go through
- as early as possible to occupy himself with modelling, for what his
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Dreizehnter Vortrag
- nur sozusagen Modelle, Musterschulen schaffen. Denn erst
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: