Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mould
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- from within. The moulding and rounding of the movements into harmony
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- work within one must, to begin with, mould the teeth. The element of
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- the brain, flow gently upwards. They mould the brain like a sculptor
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- is organizing and moulding his whole being. All that has been present
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- of body, soul and spirit; his bodily nature is formed and moulded by the
- only thing still to be done is the artistic moulding of his lesson.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- enable us to mould the teaching of a language in such a way that it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: