Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: normal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- body in short that have a tendency to become rigid. This normal
- hardening forces are normally active during our waking consciousness,
- child, indeed if it does not occur the child is abnormal. In the
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- but that is not a normal occurrence, one cannot work on such a
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- Abnormal pallor, or even the mere tendency to it, is the result of
- with an abnormally high colour, the memory has not been given enough
- know, there are children who do not develop normally, who are in some
- way abnormal. At the Waldorf School we have instituted a special
- necessary to move him from his normal class into the helping class.
- to have to leave their normal class and the teacher whom they love to
- nonsense to speak of abnormalities or disease of the spiritual part
- all necessary in the treatment of so-called abnormal children to know
- that the body, precisely through its abnormality, makes this approach
- abnormal, our treatment must always be individual and we shall do
- on the will. The art of Eurhythmy, working as it does with normal
- abnormal. The movements of Eurhythmy also, although they are founded
- upon that which is normal, are extremely valuable where the abnormal
- is concerned. For while for the normal human being they are artistic
- in their nature, for abnormality they can be adapted for therapeutic
- abnormal children at school.
- absolutely normal is attained, the parents are apt not to be quite
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Siebenter Vortrag
- geschieht, ist nicht normal. Das müssen wir
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Zwölfter Vortrag
- Sie alle wissen, Kinder, die sich nicht normal entwickeln, die
- Kind aus der Normalklasse in die Hilfsklasse
- Normalklasse herausrücken, ihre geliebte Lehrkraft
- wird, wenn man sieht, daß ein Kind nicht in normaler Weise
- aus dem Normalen heraus gestaltet, für das Abnorme
- normalen Menschen selbstverständlich ins
- Normalzustand hinüberbringen könnte, dann sind
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: