Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: number
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- relation of education to social life, may have induced a number of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- then make him learn its name, the number of its stamens, the petals
- number of lessons. Here (drawing on the blackboard) is the earth; the
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- to number and we shall discover how really limited man is in his
- power of mental presentation where number is concerned.
- nations to-day the concept of number that is clearly held in the mind's
- the things themselves. We begin to calculate by using number itself,
- the child, and we must call forth the sense of number by a transition
- itself. We take a number of objects; for example, a number of little
- into two parts, but how must we divide 10 to get the number 5. The
- and go from that to Numbers, when we lay hold of the sum, the
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- ever-increasing number of children whose parents wish it. The teaching
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- the more simple operations with numbers up to ten or twenty, let us
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: