Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: open
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- opens between knowledge and art, and man no longer finds any means of
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- merely open his eyes to the earthly but also to the super-sensible.
- Then — as they said in those times — he opens up his
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- opens up deep vistas into the whole evolution of the human being.
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- is laid down or open when it is lifted up! We often give our children
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- it is difficult as yet to speak openly, because modern science regards it
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- of history is very open to the danger of our losing sight of the human
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- point of view. The truth is that at puberty the human being opens out
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: