Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- sculpture, painting, music and other arts. He embodied with
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- ‘real’ hair, painted cheeks and eyes which close when it
- dolls, with moving eyes and painted cheeks, real hair and so on —
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- him paint or draw the lines and colours that flow of themselves on to
- have expressed in painting and drawing, or the voice in singing. Also
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- artistic element of painting and drawing. I have already said that if
- activities, all of which can be expressed in drawing or painting, we
- elements contained in painting and drawing. We succeed in making the child
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- is to say of the nature of painting or drawing which is then led over into
- of drawing and painting. All this remains in the etheric body and its
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- stimulate the child to self-activity in art, if as he paints, writes or
- a kind of painting. Thus, according to the Waldorf School principle,
- we begin to give painting and drawing lessons at a very tender age of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: