Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: penetrate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- whereby a religious, a divine consciousness penetrates ever and again
- deepened by knowledge that penetrates to the spiritual world, by an
- fifteenth centuries man has acquired a knowledge that penetrates
- who in our age penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of Nature
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- the palæstra. And if to-day one penetrates with direct
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- need, for then we penetrate into the being of man from the spirit.
- religious sense alone can penetrate to the reality of the spirit.
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- civilization penetrated with artistic quality. This has very great
- by the true Olympic Games in the culture of Greece. For if one penetrated
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- this hillock is penetrated by the forces of air and sun. It remains
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- chiefly with higher mathematics. If we penetrate to its underlying
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- outer life penetrates deeply into the physical organism of man.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: