Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: period
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- earliest Greek period, we find that they were of quite a different
- that has blossomed forth in the third period of evolution since the
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- There was an ancient period in human evolution when science, art, religion
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- generally admitted that the successive periods of time in Nature can
- into the first period of the Middle Ages. It represents the reaction
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- teeth because everything in this period of life is still interwoven.
- course of the first three life-periods: up till the seventh year man
- human being in this second period of life what was there by nature in
- the first period — this constituted Greek gymnastic education.
- in the period between the seventh and fourteenth year, when
- this period was not now susceptible of being treated as in earlier
- modern times so far as this second period of life is concerned. And
- which belong to the period when the fourteenth and fifteenth years
- have been passed, the period during which human nature rises up most
- brought it about that for a long period of human evolution education
- forces of childhood on into the second period of life between the
- period between the seventh and the fourteenth years of life. It was
- able to preserve the forces of early childhood into the period of
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- the period of life at about the seventh year is significant in
- The indication of seven-yearly periods is approximate. But round
- life-period, when feeling is gradually released from its connection
- twenty-one years old in the third period of life. It is enough to-day
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- of life. The whole process of bodily organization during this period
- itself during this period. If we rightly develop the feeling-nature
- in certain periods. Consider, then, that humanity had to win its
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- embryonic state — in fact, at that period least of all. A
- first period of the child's education, up to the seventh year.
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- about the seventh year, and in studying this period it must above all be
- imitative period of his childhood from birth up to the time of the
- functions, is all-important. The soul of the child during that period
- this first period of school life, and the entire teaching must be pervaded
- declares to be true, beautiful and good. If during the first period
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- minutes or so must be developed stage by stage for a long period of time;
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- whole period of childhood, though naturally in a form suited to the
- changing characteristics of the different life-periods.
- to continue the different lessons for certain periods of time as we do
- periods is fruitful in the very highest degree. “Period”
- two hours every morning for a period of three, four, or five weeks.
- taken. In “period” lessons we must always reckon with the
- than to allow the results of the teaching given during a period of
- round for taking it up again for a further period it emerges in a different
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- all this should be postponed until the period lying between the
- life-periods. On the other hand, we strive to enable the child to
- him something of the quality characteristic of the first period of
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- life-periods. Very special attention, however, must be paid to the
- during this period of life physical body, etheric body, astral body
- a load on the memory in the period of life between the change of teeth
- teaching during the Elementary School period is informed with artistic
- during the period of growth, are given an impulse that proceeds from
- that these subjects shall not be taught too soon. During this period
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Zwölfter Vortrag
- Wachstumsperiode immer noch anzuregende geistig-seelische
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: