Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- conviction that before a physical body clothed him on Earth, he had
- physical life and move upon Earth; I am clothed in my physical body
- am born in a physical sense but this physical birth is foreign to my
- he was clothed in a physical body so foreign to his real being. It
- in the whole life of Nature. Thou art clothed in an outer physical
- body. Know that this body too is from God. Physical birth hath
- the body that comes into the world through physical birth —
- justification of his physical birth in Nature. The riddle of Nature
- more to use the instruments afforded by his physical body. Let me
- physical quality of outer Nature was now there as a question before
- physical body. And death, the enigmatic event that is bound up
- with the physical body, was experienced by him as the greatest riddle
- because they were aware of the kinship of the physical body (in which
- the Being Whose “physical kingdom” is the whole cosmos,
- clearly before them. Why do we dwell in an earthly, physical body?
- “Out of God we are born as physical human beings” —
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- physical organism when it reached the knee, for instance, must
- when man is born, when he comes forth as a purely physical being,
- there is soul and spirit. Soul and spirit sleep in the physical body
- thus it was transformed from a physical, bodily process into
- through the choral dance. And so the physical nature, the soul and
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- The fact that the physical force decreases in the seventh year and
- being, a physical being, a being of soul and a being of spirit.
- child up to the seventh year he should recognize that a physical body
- sheath, and not expressing a true spiritual being in its physical
- physical human being in the first seven years of life is the vesture
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- follows physical training. And so to-day we have two separate
- out from the organism of the child do not work again as physical
- organs. It worked in the physical organism, forced out the teeth,
- reached its culmination as physical force with the change of teeth
- the physical body, there is working in man a super-sensible body, if
- with the physical is that it cannot be weighed. This super-sensible
- ordinary physical knowledge teaches us of the physical body of man,
- physical body to its environment, so do we also learn to relate the
- studying the physical body of man, we look outside in Nature, in
- in so far as the organism is physical. Similarly, through Imaginative
- related to the physical body. Thus in the first stage of exact
- physical body. There from within, it organizes the physical body; it
- out has no more to do for the physical body. Its activity is
- emancipated, as it were, from the physical body. With the change of
- The force of the teeth is no longer a physical force as it was in the
- once again how the physical is connected with what is of the soul. We
- physical body but in the etheric body, descends one stage. This
- physical functions in the human being, such as biting by the teeth or
- human head, for the physical origin of thought that frees itself
- releases itself much later than thinking from the physical
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- outer, physical manifestation of the will in the boy or girl, even
- independent of the physical constitution in a more inner sense.
- himself is soul and spirit, because he has a physical nature, a
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- physical functions are accompanied by a kind of tasting, and,
- sensitive to the physical influences of his surroundings, but also to the
- stage where the spiritual works right down into the physical. For the
- fact, all education of the child is at the same time physical education.
- We cannot speak of a specifically physical training of the child, for
- and spirit at one stage of life becomes physical, manifests itself
- physically in later life. Years later it makes itself evident in the
- physical body.
- of the spiritual into the physical.
- spiritual becomes physical, and works directly into the bodily
- constitutes a physical training, for the child is not all individual.
- is one great sense organ and his inner physical functions are also a
- physical condition of the next generation, as evinced by its gravest
- environment expresses itself in the physical organism — though
- activity of the soul and spirit in the physical organism. But since
- consequences of injury to the physical body are very evident. But, my
- the physical and material and there is so little comprehension of the
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- blood and the processes of the breath, so that as a physical being
- prepare his physical organism to be the bearer of moral and spiritual
- be some physical training and exercise, for it is our duty to help
- same time the very best training for the physical body.
- the artistic, and all physical culture has a definite relation to the
- importance in these physically active impulses of the will if
- physical culture.
- hunger for physical activity will arise quite naturally in the child,
- physical activity. The inner forces must be allowed to stream out
- school. Physical training is then a natural development from the
- is given only such physical exercises as his artistic work creates a need
- inartistic forms of physical culture are contrary to all true education,
- nature of man. For then they would realize that all physical
- physical exercises fidget in soul during sleep, and in the morning,
- flows from divine depths into the physical form our knowledge
- table-turning, physical phenomena and so on. They must not be allowed
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- into the physical organism with health-giving power.
- with a living, growing physical organism and this alone can lead to a
- entire animal world. Taking our start from man's physical
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- being has, in the first place, his physical body. It is revealed to
- ordinary physical sense-perception. Besides this physical body,
- super-sensible member of man's being never separates from the physical
- organization remains with the physical body lying there in bed. When
- man sleeps, the astral body and Ego-organization leave the physical
- physical and etheric bodies which are affected when the child is taught
- from these studies passes out of the physical and etheric bodies into
- by the physical and etheric bodies during sleep, whereas the results
- the subject-matter works upon the etheric and physical bodies or upon
- of which I spoke yesterday affect the physical and etheric bodies. (I
- which pass out of the physical and etheric bodies during sleep. But
- the physical-etheric and the astral and Ego. As regards their role in
- ourselves are then no longer within the physical and etheric bodies;
- will wake in an etheric body, and a physical body also, inwardly and
- for us to leave our physical and etheric bodies to themselves for a
- physical life.
- physical space, whereas to divide a unity into its members has an
- continually active. Let us make it possible for the physical and
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- during this period of life physical body, etheric body, astral body
- around him has the effect of stimulating, even in the physical body
- life the memory makes claims on his physical body. Unless there is an
- all-round development of the physical body the memory will be
- his physical body.
- the physical body and allow the memory to unfold in the right way.
- soul and come to the aid of memory in the physical body. In
- and spirit in intimate harmony with his physical body. In the Waldorf
- work right down into the physical constitution of the liver, for the
- outer life penetrates deeply into the physical organism of man.
- liver is over-active, of melancholy, no matter what physical measures
- giving the child physical exercises in which his own body, his whole
- has a wonderfully vitalizing effect on the child's physical sight and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: