Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- the ancients. These men possessed a much more instinctive wisdom of
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- yet possess this objective world itself in Imagination, we have
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- which the child possesses from pre-earthly existence, and which have
- spiritual knowledge was once possessed by man.
- possessed by the Greeks, a memory which made it so easy for the
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- you that they possessed an intimate knowledge of the whole human
- knowledge of the whole human being possessed by the Greek was derived
- the spirit more and more man's own possession.
- the spirit possessed by modern humanity? You must not be shocked if I
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- possessed of a deeper knowledge of human nature, a great deal of talk
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- moreover, really love such a doll. Primitively this doll possesses
- an example to show you that the child possesses a wonderful plastic power
- possessed of a true knowledge of man when he goes into these modern
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- it depends on the amount of understanding possessed by the parents.
- knowledge possessed by nearly everyone on the subject of education, I
- possessed of true artistic feeling and can introduce the child to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: