Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: proper
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- warmth if the root has received the proper kind of treatment. And in
- with the proper supply of oxygen from minute to minute — the
- receives proper care, both flower and fruit develop under the light
- spiritual feathers when it reaches its proper dwelling-place.
- that when the blood circulation is functioning properly it works
- common property, so to speak, of the educated people. What was it, we
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- should be properly understood, but it can only be understood by
- sheaths proper, its first earthly sheaths, only from about the
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- elements of his being just as the different properties of ideas are
- organic activity is transferred into the organism proper and the soul
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- though under the influence of evil he cannot breathe properly, as if
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- fungus, having found no proper soil in the earth, is able to take
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- they can bring about reforms. If I want a house properly built, I
- be artistic from the beginning, but art itself must play its proper part
- between the eleventh and twelfth years, and that is the proper time,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: