Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pupil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- the presence of girl-pupils in the schools is no longer unusual, although
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- the pupil, but on that of the teacher as well when we realize that
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- [Dr. Steiner here showed a doll made by pupils of
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- pupil. Rhythm, measure, even melody must be there as the basic
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- The problem of teaching is thus not merely a question of the pupil's
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- beneficial; we prepare pupils whose parents desire it, or who desire
- Protestant Priests. But a great many pupils in the Waldorf School are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: