Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: receive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- warmth if the root has received the proper kind of treatment. And in
- receives proper care, both flower and fruit develop under the light
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- to receive the words in which the mediaeval priest-teacher inculcated
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- They must not only be received by the child who sits passively, but
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- being of man receives an upward impulse from below; an upward impulse
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- breathing process. We receive oxygen from the cosmos, and give back
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- child by the treatment he receives in school, or anywhere else.
- continues all that it has received as arithmetic and the like. We
- forces to perfect and develop what it has previously received.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- receive at school does not lead over at the right moment to the
- they are children who would receive no religious instruction at all
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- the right age in life. Our civilization will never receive an impulse of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: