Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rigid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- nature; this was the outcome of rigid regard to the thought that the
- in schools only a short while ago can form an opinion of how rigidly
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- body in short that have a tendency to become rigid. This normal
- rigidity is over-developed if intellectual thinking is forced. These
- that many grown-up people are too inwardly rigid. They seem to walk about
- the tendency to over-rigidity be balanced by the right degree of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- hurtful to the child than definitions and rigid ideas, for these have
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- being, but will remain mere phraseology, just so many rigid, barren
- in the child and continue through life in a rigid form instead of in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: