Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- being — faded gradually into the background. He began more and
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- in the background when it was a question of serious education. The
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- from within. The moulding and rounding of the movements into harmony
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- I described yesterday was carried out in order to ground education
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- the element of spirit in which we whirl around when we think, is
- surrounding world. That which in Spring drives the plants out of the
- The indication of seven-yearly periods is approximate. But round
- one becomes aware of how in actual fact at this important time round
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- his heel, firmly on the ground and that he is endowed with a less
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- sensitive to the physical influences of his surroundings, but also to the
- carbonic acid. Truth or untruth in those around us while we are
- confusion by reversing them. Confusion set up in the child's surroundings
- was no clarity and precision of thought around them during the time when
- play will naturally imitate what is going on in his surroundings, but it
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- around him. From birth to the age of seven, the environment is the
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- that just as he himself can speak, so everything that surrounds him
- may thus be compared with the round earth within the Cosmos. We shall
- inner parts are soft and are surrounded by shell-like formations.
- speaking, merely of a sheath surrounding the protoplasm. We show the
- grouped round the fishes, we find a one-sided development of the
- surrounded by a cup-like bony formation.
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- intellectual formulae that are usually considered the right groundwork.
- round for taking it up again for a further period it emerges in a different
- dreadful thing to see a teacher walking round the desks with a book in
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- child into a true relationship with the world around him. He learns to
- engine! This means that they are surrounded on all hands by
- made on the intellect, the child imitates the language spoken around
- contained in the book of the world can stimulate the all-round
- easier than to reveal in the living world around him qualities he
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- around him has the effect of stimulating, even in the physical body
- all-round development of the physical body the memory will be
- among the staff of teachers arising round a child when it is found
- the artistic around him, in the arrangement of a room perhaps, and
- elements which a human being needs for all-round development of his
- man we need an all-round conception of art, for the faculty of reason can
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: