You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sixteenth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- sixteenth century, and the most conspicuous thing about the
- sixteenth century is that civilized humanity as a whole loses an
- sixteenth century people have begun to reflect about education and
- is the tragedy that has existed since the sixteenth century and has
- until the sixteenth century that people began to talk a great deal
- became the chief medium of education up to the time of the sixteenth
- does civilization signify up to the sixteenth century? It signifies
- of civilization through the Middle Ages up to the sixteenth century
- Word.” We must realize that the cry of the sixteenth and
- consider civilized mankind in the sixteenth or seventeenth centuries
- became an impossibility as soon as Francis Bacon, in the sixteenth
- place during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. Whither then
- characteristically in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries