Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- cosmic spheres, as it were, inasmuch as he lived in communion with
- the Christ Who had descended from these cosmic spheres to Earth.
- instance, in a narrower sphere), will strive to bring a religious
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- history. We are living in an age when certain spheres of culture,
- the intellect alone. Then there is the sphere of art, where man tries
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- the sphere of education, and thereby to find a true place in social
- into two separate spheres. The Roman still set great store by the
- assumed in the sphere of education the place which had once been held
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- an outstanding symptom, in reality dominates every sphere, and is the
- atmosphere can be brought into the school. For just as we see the
- atmosphere of religion, when it becomes almost a sacramental office,
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- that his highest life in every sphere is that which is directed according
- Olympic Games the Greeks lived wholly in an atmosphere of art and
- laying undue stress upon the principle of authority in any sphere of
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- as these all instruction can be guided into a sphere that embraces the
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- Christian atmosphere. Our religious instruction makes the children
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- musical element. By leading the child into the sphere of art, by
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: