Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: strive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- epochs has striven for something else. In each of these epochs man
- instance, in a narrower sphere), will strive to bring a religious
- strive to add the third: “When we press forward
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- your attention to the following. — Inasmuch as Anthroposophy strives
- modern man must strive.
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- educational ideals of the different epochs — the ideals striven
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- faith in tradition. Inwardly he strives to be a free being, one who
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- body I call the etheric body, which strives away from the earth out
- gravity and strives perpetually against gravity.
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- into a right equilibrium in the world of space. The child strives for
- the upright posture, he strives to relate his legs to the law of
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- strive too strenuously for spiritual ideals.
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- life-periods. On the other hand, we strive to enable the child to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: