Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- derive from these sense impressions and the substance flowing into
- the human memory from them. What really constitutes the substance of
- and this body contains the very same substances as those of dead,
- Earth, descended in His Substance as a Spiritual Being and took flesh
- in the stars the same dead elements and substances as exist on
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- Divine-Spiritual in outer material substance could then extend into
- material substance, art became — by way of ritual — a
- the Divine — and through the medium of material substance
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- material Nature, for the substances of which it is composed. We
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- human body, and even within the plant, the outer substances of nature
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- earth-substances permeate the root; the root then tears itself away
- earth substance no longer; it changes into something that lies
- trunk of the tree is really earth-substance carried upwards. This
- mineral substances and mineral forces. For the plants belong to the earth
- mineral substances but can think of the earth as a living being, as a
- fundamental principles of form, namely, soft substance within
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: