Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: taking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- undertaking. I myself could only give the principles of education on
- in an outwardly artistic sense, but taking the true path, we can allow
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- educated the whole human being by taking the body as the
- these very phenomena the great transformation that is taking
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- entire animal world. Taking our start from man's physical
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- spirit. The teacher, then, must always be aware of what is taking
- round for taking it up again for a further period it emerges in a different
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- undertaking or another. To be capable of gratitude to the Cosmos,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: