Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: task
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- was the task of Initiation Science to teach man how he could direct
- And so the task of ancient
- actual experience. It was the task of the old wise Initiates to
- tongue, In Christo Morimur. And it is the task of modern
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- death; these forces must be conserved. It was the task of the Greek
- his task to understand these forces out of his spiritual wisdom and
- Greek could rely upon instinct, for his task was to conserve the
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- teeth, which had, at first, the independent task of growing in
- sounds, the particular task performed by the teeth.
- task, namely to help the development to independence of this being of
- And as teachers and educationalists it is our task, a task that
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- a task which he cannot approach with true devotion unless he has a
- the seventh year, a social task stands before us, inasmuch as a true
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- and circulation more healthy. On the other hand, our task is also to
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- indeed is our task in education, for this alone will make him fully man
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- In regard to all these matters we must realize that it is the task of
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- firmness for his tasks in life. But it is all-important to bear in
- imitation. It is the task of speech to inaugurate self-consciousness
- understand die task of humanity in days to come, we shall realize
- Waldorf School is a true assistance to this task.
- School. Rather do we regard it as our task to imbue our teaching with
- have tried to regard as one of the most essential tasks of Waldorf
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- faculties it is our task to unfold in accordance with what we learn
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: