Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- increasing tendency to-day to give oneself up to the mere,
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- tendency to discuss some subject very much, this is a sign that very
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- body in short that have a tendency to become rigid. This normal
- a tendency to sclerosis. The human being as such has no inner
- strong a tendency to the process of combustion. Man has gradually
- the tendency to over-rigidity be balanced by the right degree of
- with its tendency to separate everything is guilty in regard to
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- child have the tendency to become more and more perfect during sleep.
- tendency to bring to perfection and develop what has been brought to it.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- from this to the very opposite extreme. The tendency in the most
- Abnormal pallor, or even the mere tendency to it, is the result of
- and again to one fixed idea. This tendency is obviously a great
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: