Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- Science — man directs to stone, plant, animal, to clouds,
- gathering clouds, in lightning, thunder, in stone, plant and
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- might hear the sound and the tone arising from the choral dance. From
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- vividly we describe plant, animal and stone, so that weaving, articulate
- earth once more. Then we can explain how sand and stone have their
- anxious to know what the stones are if we have conveyed to him a
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- in at all. It has the same effect on his soul as a piece of stone
- dream of giving the stomach a stone instead of bread, so we must make
- sure that we nourish the soul not with stones but with food that it
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- this sense related to stone and mineral. Earlier teaching about the
- him, and learns at the same time not only the outer sounds and tones
- in the stones, but in the hearts of other men, in their every act.
- Title: Education: Lecture XI: Memory, Temperaments, Bodily Culture and Art
- for then they tone each other down. One must of course know how to
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Zehnter Vortrag
- folgendes zu betonen hat: ebenso wichtig, wie immer davon zu
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: