Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- that transforms abstract thought into pictures must come into play.
- and to transform it into will in social existence. Only when we see
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- thus it was transformed from a physical, bodily process into
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- transform education for the free human being into a free act in the
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- only the most external symptom of a complete transformation that
- these very phenomena the great transformation that is taking
- he perceives it, that the male physical body transforms the larynx at
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- feet, arms and hands when man moves and transforms it into a
- corresponding transformation in the girl — the change of voice
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- child learns to walk, to orientate himself in space, to transform the
- ail gesture and gesture is inwardly transformed into speech.
- plastic form of the words. In short, outer movements are transformed
- in the right way. This process consists in a complete transformation
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- comes then to actual school age, these plastic forces are transformed into
- is transformed into action by the human will sets up a certain organic
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Vierter Vortrag
- verwandelt sich, transformiert sich in seelisches Wirken.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: