Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tree
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- is filled with imagination. The plants, the trees, the clouds all
- trunk of a tree. On this plant that has grown out of the earth, other
- trunk of the tree is really earth-substance carried upwards. This
- is like one huge plant, a giant tree out of which the various plants
- tree that has already crumbled to dust, from which the plants grow
- of a tree. Thus it becomes a tree-lichen, that greyish-green lichen
- which one finds on the bark of a tree, a parasite.
- for the tree decays and falls into dust. At the particular age of which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: