Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: versa
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- itself, it is able to institute a school on universal-human
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- “universal human.” Men had eyes and ears only for what
- this the education of the “universal human.” And to-day,
- shows us that the universal view was: body, soul, and spirit are one.
- places where education was being carried on and had a conversation
- Title: Education: Lecture III: Greek Education and the Middle Ages
- beginning of historical life a universal, penetrating wisdom
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- secondary phenomena are primary and vice versa.
- Title: Education: Lecture X: Physics, Chemistry, Handwork, Language, Religion
- of the “universal human,” which I have described in its
- attention to principles and methods to be adopted in a “universal
- realization of universal Divinity in the world.
- From this we can readily lead on to the universal Father-Principle
- to introduce the principle of universal divinity before this age, and
- by ‘universal divinity’ I mean the divine
- feel gratitude and love for this ‘universal divinity.’ In
- Testament, or, having first stimulated a consciousness of universal
- has been introduced to the principle of universal Divinity immanent
- of talk about a ‘universal human’ religion, but the
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Dreizehnter Vortrag
- Da versuchen wir, die Eltern zu versammeln, die Kinder in
- der jährlichen Versammlung der Sonntagsschul-Union hat
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: