Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0307)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Three Epochs in the Religious Education of Man
- can arise in our vision a third epoch, an epoch in which we stand
- has enabled to gaze with unbiased vision into the reality of life,
- thought, the Buddha had the vision of death. Six hundred years
- Title: Education: Lecture I: Science, Art, Religion and Morality
- in this direct, inner life of imaginative vision man could perceive
- Title: Education: Lecture II: Principles of Greek Education
- threefold division. We can see how the principle of beauty in Greek
- Title: Education: Lecture IV: The Connection of the Spirit with Bodily Organs
- being. I choose the most striking example, but merely provisionally.
- Title: Education: Lecture V: The Emancipation of the Will in the Human Organism
- was a revelation of the WORD. And in its weaker division, in musical
- Title: Education: Lecture VI: Walking, Speaking, Thinking
- animal, inducing the most marvellous visions. The digesting process
- Title: Education: Lecture VII: The Rhythmic System, Sleeping and Waking, Imitation
- for, he will get the kind of sleep he needs. A right provision for the
- Title: Education: Lecture VIII: Reading, Writing and Nature Study
- then, we make this threefold division of man. If our teaching is pervaded
- Title: Education: Lecture IX: Arithmetic, Geometry, History
- and division we should not ask what will result when we divide 10
- in the Waldorf School. Now a right division of the lessons into
- Title: Gegenwärtiges Geistesleben und Erziehung: Sechster Vortrag
- es verdaut, die wunderbarsten Visionen. Das
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: