Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0314)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: galen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fundamentals of Anthroposophical Medicine: Lecture I
- shortly before that of Galen, and if we are open-minded enough
- really come to an end with Galen, medical consciousness had
- quite another orientation. What Galen saw in his four elements
- Galen's words — as a rule, of course words handed down
- Galen was not able to see many things that are brought to light
- Title: Anthroposophical Approach to Medicine: Lecture I
- shortly before that of Galen, and, if we are open-minded enough, we
- with Galen, medical consciousness had quite another orientation. What
- Galen saw in his four elements of the human organism, in the black
- Galen describes all this and we understand the terminology — as
- To Galen, it was a reality; in what he called phlegm he did not see
- of modern scientific perception, Galen was not able to see
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: