Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: jupiter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 1
- sequence: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. Without
- Jupiter and Saturn. That which proceeds from these distant plants
- limestone natures; in the former, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars; and in
- for animal and man, then Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, working via the
- distant planets. Whenever this occurs, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are
- Jupiter and Mars. These forces must be regarded in quite a different
- years; or Jupiter: twelve years.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 2
- within the Earth; which is under the influence of Mars, Jupiter and
- planets — Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. In this way we must
- really be named the Jupiter-flower. For the force of Jupiter,
- recognise Mars in the red flower, Jupiter in the yellow or white,
- right into the fruit. In the apple you are eating Jupiter, in the
- influences. From the snout towards the heart, the Saturn, Jupiter and
- Mars, Jupiter and Saturn are at work. Then, from the heart backward,
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- originally from Jupiter, Mars and Saturn
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn. Now, without
- earth, but from the so-called distant planets Mars, Jupiter and
- Jupiter and Saturn, the limestone those of Moon, Venus and
- and animal consumption, it is the planets Mars, Jupiter and
- formative forces bestowed by the distant planets, Mars, Jupiter
- Jupiter and Mars. These forces coming from Saturn, Jupiter and
- Jupiter. Again, it is well for anyone who wants to plant
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- which stands under the influence of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
- planets, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. If we regard the growth and
- of Jupiter. It should be called the Jupiter flower, for it is
- the force of Jupiter that reinforces the solar force and
- red-coloured flower. Jupiter in the yellow, Saturn in the blue,
- Jupiter, in the plum you are eating Saturn. If modern man were
- the snout the influences are as follows. Saturn, Jupiter and
- the Sun stops just short of the heart; that Mars, Jupiter and
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- the forces coming from Jupiter, Mars and Saturn, but not for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: