Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: element
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 1
- chemistry among the “elements,” oxygen, nitrogen,
- with oxygen, is a “chemical element.”
- the silicious element. I mean the chalk or limestone substances and
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 2
- elements, at most, inasmuch as there is formation of humus, or manure
- once more, all that element in the neighbourhood of the Earth in
- chemically influential elements of the soil. These influences
- water and of the solid earthy element itself. They become still more
- point of passing over into the crystalline element of form and shape
- element into the plant. We must bring the plant nearer to the Earth
- The leaves and flowers spread themselves out. Now the earthly element
- their greeness too, carry an earthly element, but they would not be
- help of the limestone element.
- silicious element.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 3
- and that is sulphur. Sulphur in protein is the very element which
- mobility into the midst of the framework? This physical element which
- hand it flows perpetually into the element of life.
- physical elements — the physical flows outward, utterly broken
- thinnest element — with the least atomic weight —it is
- silicious element which we continually bear within us.
- limestone when it is still in the form of its element — as
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 4
- and living element. It does not happen so in Nature, but instead of
- if it is immersed from the outset in an element of life. Fundamentally,
- scatter its scent abroad is held together, so that the aromatic elements
- get at the real earthy element; you will penetrate at most to the watery
- element of the earth. With mineral manures you can influence
- to bring to life the earth-element itself. Plants, therefore, which
- and living elements and also astral. Living ethereal and astral elements
- thriving ethereal element. Hypertrophy of the ethereal in the heap of
- or limestone element. Bring some of this perhaps in the form
- the earthy element with the astral, without going by the roundabout
- via the ethereal, penetrates strongly into the earthy element. Thereby
- the earthy element is strongly astralised, if I may put it so, and through
- the soil, and, what is more, in the earth-element itself; not only in
- the watery; but notably in the earthy element. It has the force to overcome
- what is inorganic in the earthy element.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 5
- substances — compounds or elements. Here too, however, people
- element — the water. Now for a firm and sound plant-structure
- earthy element itself. To endow the mass of manure, or the liquid manure,
- It, too, carries within it the element which incorporates the Spiritual
- a transmutation of the elements? Observation of several elements has
- that in the growth of plants, all the four elements of which I have
- is not yet included among the chemical elements at all. Silicon is transmuted.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- the cosmic element which normally makes itself felt only in the Earth's
- itself — the solid, mineral element — which must be made
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 7
- itself thus directly to the earthy and watery elements. It cannot assimilate
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 8
- manifold elements of a fruit-like quality develop just life leaf and
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- modern chemistry as one of the elements (oxygen, etc.) and when
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- ordinarily supposed to contain no nutritive elements whatsoever
- what may be called its elements of life-ether and chemical
- earthly or terrestrial element streaming downwards. All that
- and of the solid earth element itself. Both of these have less
- individuality living also within the element of time, (i.e.
- we must drive the earthly elements into the state of
- leaf and the blossom the terrestrial element is working
- bear the terrestrial element. But they would not be green if
- terrestrial element. and only in the finest shading by
- the colour the cosmic element can be seen. The terrestrial
- Thus, the Sun element really belongs to what we have called the
- the cosmic element belongs to the interior of the earth and
- terrestrial element above the earth works downwards and
- which draw down the terrestrial element into their roots
- it. It is 90% silicon. Thus, in this plant the cosmic element
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- spiritual formative element diffused • throughout -the
- Universe and the physical element. Indeed, if we want to follow
- element which is the actual bearer of life. The carbon
- etheric element which will either remain stationary about
- But the main thing is that the etheric element is in both cases
- This etheric element could not abide our physical earth world,
- works in the etheric element (we may say that the lowest level
- which is permeated by the etheric element, and
- as the brooding? vibrating etheric element which
- element moves with the help of sulphur.
- element; it lives there when it is not killed, as e.g. in the
- birth the bearer of life, of the etheric element. It becomes
- function is to mediate between life and the spiritual element
- Thus, spiritually speaking we find the astral element or
- element uses nitrogen for the purpose of revealing itself in
- astral spreads forth in activity. The etheric life-element
- speaking, the astral in the nitrogen drags the etheric element
- body; but the astral element must surround it on all
- outside by the astral element. It does not take in the astral
- element as do men and the animals but it needs to be touched by
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture IV
- used for manure, it never reaches the earth element, but at
- best only the water element in the soil. You can produce with
- you will not achieve a vivification of the earth element
- activated, not from the solid element which has been vivified.
- etheric but even of the astral elements. And that is
- by astral elements. These are present to a lesser degree in
- settled — especially the astral element only we must make
- action of the astral element upon nitrogen is hindered wherever
- the etheric element is too ebullient. A too powerful sprouting
- of the etheric life hampers the astral element in the compost
- limestone element. If, therefore, some of this —
- causing the astral element to “volatilise” as it
- were too much, the etheric element is taken up by the
- astral element is brought to a Wonderful activity. This
- tendency to carry the astral element directly into the solid
- element without the detour through the etheric element.
- In this way, therefore, the earthly element is thoroughly
- element in it will begin to spread in all directions. It
- radiates etheric life and even the astral element. Indeed, if
- permeated with astral and etheric elements. The astral element
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- elements. Experience has shown, however, that this method
- earth element. This is the contribution of Spiritual Science to
- worked upon and manured in the right way. These elements are
- spiritual element everywhere and works with it as I have
- etheric body is working too strongly so that the astral element
- element to be damped down and contracted in a regular way
- elements. Observation of various chemical elements has in this
- the plant, there are the four elements of which I have spoken.
- elements. The silicon which we require in order to attract the
- cosmic element is transmuted. And now there must take place in
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- etheric element. The moon can do this more easily when the
- quickened is the earth itself, the solid mineral element.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VII
- element which is continually at work in the atmosphere,
- earth, which has grown upwards into the air element and
- astral element. Lower down that element is eliminated from the
- ground is surrounded, as with a cloud. v the astral element.
- But around the tree, the astral element is far denser. So much
- difference between a plant atmosphere poor in astral elements,
- the denser forms of the astral element. The countryman, as you
- astral element. What is happening through the cambium?
- richer in astral element. What happens while the
- enriched astral element which wafts through the trees; whereas
- the impoverished etheric element beneath, spreading in
- yesterday in connection with human Karma, a spiritual element
- growth strives to attract the astral element more closely to
- the astral element. The relation between the worm and grub
- element, as I explained a few days ago, from a different point
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- from above by the astral element. The plant does not reach the
- astral element but is surrounded by it. If the plant enters
- into a special relation with the astral element, as in the case
- which will strengthen the astral element in the animal and
- is therefore more of the potential ego element, since the
- as above, in the leaves and blossoms, the astral element is
- farm is truly an organism. The astral element is developed
- contain too much of the astral element, i.e. of that which goes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: