Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 1
- to say, it evolves the power of reproduction. The plant is able to
- evolve in such a way that the substances in them become foodstuffs
- takes thirty years to revolve round the Sun, whereas the Moon with
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 2
- distant planets — those that revolve outside the circuit of the
- the other hand, the seed which evolves its force right up the steam
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 3
- evolve a knowledge of what is going on in there — inside the
- human being; we must evolve the same knowledge by looking out over
- inclined to the Earth than in the other plants, where it evolves at a
- plants to wait for the winter. With all that they evolve, they tend
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- by using the fully evolved Moon-force we work for the reproduction of
- the creatures that evolve in this particular way, it is important for
- the insect world is connected with the forces that evolve when the Sun
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 7
- in times gone by, such larvae have also evolved into other kinds of
- evolved, i.e. the winged, insect-world. These animals are the
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 8
- the farm is a living organism. Above, in the air, it evolves its astrality.
- permeated by the forces that are able to evolve out of the head. Now
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- as Saturn takes thirty years to revolve around the Sun we find
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: