Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lion
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 2
- directions, so that a dandelion brings forth, not a barberry, but a
- dandelion in its turn.
- A lion exposes itself to the Sun differently from a horse. The
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 3
- most wonderfully in the papilionaceae or leguminosae
- inbreathing of oxygen. These plants — the papilionaceae —
- papilionaceae are the only plants of this kind. All other plants are
- papilionaceae, we are observing as it were the paths of the
- shall perceive the great significance of the papilionaceae. It is no
- papilionaceae work. They all have the tendency to retain, to some
- everywhere in the papilionaceae; they tend to fruit even before they
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 5
- tamed the materialistic lion in this respect, if I may say so. Processes,
- common dandelion (taraxacum officinale).
- The innocent yellow dandelion!
- district of the Earth. Truly this dandelion is a kind of messenger of
- dandelion to the influences of the Earth, and in the winter season.
- Gather the little yellow heads of the dandelion and let them fade a
- the plants the forces which tend to come to them through the dandelion
- dandelion. Such a manure will have very much of what is actually needed.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- nowadays. Thus, for the dandelion which you need as I explained
- the dandelion-seed. Repeat this fire-process with it, prepare your little
- pepper and scatter it over the fields. Then you will have the dandelions
- with burnt dandelion, free of the dandelion plant.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- that, e.g., a dandelion will give rise to another dandelion and
- itself to the Sun. A lion exposes itself quite differently from
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- papilionaceous plants (Leguminosae), that is, m all the
- oxygen. And in the papilionaceous plants a process takes place
- All papilionacae are, as it were., the air passages. Other
- Papilionacae. True, science knows something of this already,
- knowledge. We can see how these papilionacae actually
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- respect brought the materialistic lion to heel. But there
- fields. It is the dandelion (Taraxaeum).
- harmless yellow dandelion does untold good in any area in which
- actually present in the area in question. The dandelion is
- with which we have dealt. Collect some yellow dandelion heads,
- nettle, with oak bark and with dandelion. Such a manure, will
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- the dandelion in the manner I outlined to you yesterday, you
- time make use of the dandelion seed for the production of this
- will be able to plant dandelions wherever you like, but you
- way with dandelion ash will be free of dandelions. All these
- Lion-sun, etc. The Sun is always a different being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: