Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0327)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 1
- which is living here is the best possible premiss for what must be
- living-together of the beetroot with the soil, with the field, the
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 2
- we, with all the animals, are living in the creature's belly!
- which we ourselves are living and breathing and from which the
- throughout our life. There is a constant and living mutual interplay
- Earth's surface living.
- the warmth and with the air; they take on a slightly living quality
- individuality, a living organism, living even in time. The life of
- living as the plant-form in the seed we need to bring the earthly
- green unless the cosmic force of the Sun were also living in them.
- are living not only the cosmic forces of the Sun, but also the
- Whereas that which stands nearer to the earthly-living nature, namely
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 3
- its living activity, passing through the human or animal body, or
- order to enable what is living in the carbon to remain in perpetual
- following idea. Underlying all living things is a carbon-like
- or any other living being, the living being must always be permeated
- the carbonaceous framework of a living entity, must in its turn be
- the ethereal, is living — unless indeed it has been killed or
- our breathing the living quality is killed, is driven out, for the
- living oxygen would make us faint Whenever anything more highly
- living enters into us we become faint. Even an ordinary hypertrophy
- surrounded by living air in which the living oxygen were present, we
- externally. Within us, it is living oxygen, and in like manner it
- becomes living oxygen the moment it passes, from the atmosphere we
- living there as it is in us and in the animals, nevertheless, there
- too it becomes living oxygen. Oxygen under the earth is not
- reality, oxygen is the bearer of the living ether, and the living
- the human process: we have the breathing before us — the living
- oxygen as it occurs inside the human being, the living oxygen
- dragging the living to the spiritual principle. Therefore, in man,
- there is a living interplay. On the one hand there is that which
- Universe. All that is living in physical forms upon the Earth must
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 4
- man or of any other living creature.
- proper living quality of forces? We need these living forces, for example,
- living substance. Now this is the important point: Earthly matter, which
- living substance, is always on the way to become plant-integument. It
- and living element. It does not happen so in Nature, but instead of
- and living properties. Why so?
- of the surrounding soil in which it is living.
- a parasite out of the living earth. And it must be so.
- What is the essence of any living thing? A living thing always has an
- we must have in a living and personal relationship; only then are we
- this, that a certain degree of livingness must be communicated
- to the soil, and yet not only livingness. For the possibility must also
- enough nitrogen to carry the living property to those structures in
- and living elements and also astral. Living ethereal and astral elements
- or living entity need not only have streams of forces pouring outward:
- ray back the living and astral properties into the inner life. In the
- It is so indeed: if you could crawl about inside the living body of
- would smell how the astral life and the living vitality pours
- parasites — the minutest of living creatures — and find
- Earth is most inwardly alive in winter-time. All that is living is stored
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 5
- living must be kept within the living sphere. Ethereal life, as we have
- seen, should never depart from anything that is in the sphere of living
- with that which can flow from our own, living conception of the Universe.
- — the smallest of living entities. They ascribe to these minute
- excretion-products as manure. We must regard the minute living entities
- good by combating them). In effect, for the living life which is so
- tries to look into the effects of living things on a large
- give them to the plants. No, the point is that we should add living
- forces to it. The living forces are far more important for the
- great intensity, precisely where living things are concerned. Now, however,
- too, we must still try to give the manure the right living property.
- thereby impart to the manure a tendency to that living vitality which
- how we always remain within the living sphere. Take one or two hollow
- the manure, while all the time we remain within the realm of living
- things. We never go out of the living realm into that of inorganic chemistry.
- how we constantly remain within the living realm. In this case, living
- to the soil by any channels that avoid the living sphere. To have a
- not fall out of the living realm. Ordinary time or the like is of no
- between plant-nature and the living earthy nature, quite in the way
- I explained when I spoke of the kinship of the living earth with bark
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 6
- the Earth itself was far more living, fruiting, inherently fertile.
- enough to bring about the growth in living creatures. The Moon intensifies
- depends. For it would otherwise have to be living in the leaves. (The
- Some living
- creatures, nay, all living creatures have this peculiarity: they can
- die out. Thus, for each living creature, there are quite definite conditions.
- is in every living being — also carries within it the seed of its
- only arises when you begin to control the working forces. But the living
- so, when we come to the living plants, we must not merely look at the
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 7
- — it is rate—in a rather more living way than the earth
- cambium. Although the cambium does not look like roots, it is the living,
- living — if ever its livingness grows rampant — these subterranean
- Title: Agriculture Course: Lecture 8
- the fact that a living organism is essentially different from a crystal
- something altogether living, nay, sentient.
- the farm is a living organism. Above, in the air, it evolves its astrality.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture I
- account the living relation of the turnip to the soil, to the
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture II
- there is a constant and very living interplay of
- Earth's surface a “living” warmth. The warmth below
- ourselves this living warmth which works within the soil, we
- individuality living also within the element of time, (i.e.
- living through the four seasons,) and that the life of the
- be done by introducing into the plant some form of living
- arises from the absorption of remnants of living plants into
- the forces living in the distant planets are active within the
- forces on the other hand if living actively in the root cause
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture III
- living form m Nature must proceed. A hidden sculptor is at work
- me put it in this way: Underlying every living being there is a
- any other living being must be penetrated by an etheric
- structure of a living being must therefore be penetrated by an
- air around us. In the atmosphere around us the living principle
- surrounded by an atmosphere which contained living oxygen, we
- same as that which surrounds us externally. In us it is living
- oxygen, just as it also becomes living oxygen immediately it
- dead corpses. In reality oxygen is the bearer of the living
- ether and this living ether takes hold of the oxygen through
- living oxygen which carries the ether. And beneath it we have
- of the living principle towards the spiritual. Nitrogen is
- pours out over everything a living web of sensitive lire. Above
- considered. There is a living co-operation of the spiritual
- is, stirs up a living agility in the oxygen. But in the earthly
- the surrounding Cosmos. All that is living on earth in physical
- is formed in the living being must be able to disappear again.
- the living and also in the realm of the seemingly dead, which
- to know as something living and sentient, and, curiously
- touches the breathing process; our soul is living and weaving
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture IV
- nutrition of anything living.
- parasite on the living earth. And it must be so. In many parts
- nature of any living being, you will find the reason. Every
- living being always has an inner and an outer aide. The inner
- inner side of every living thing has. not only streams of force
- living organism and particularly the plant organism (apart from
- living things mutually support one another in Nature. This
- from outside. One must enter into a personal, living relation
- actually pervaded not only by living and etheric but also
- that the forces within a living organism need not always be
- nature is fitted to reflect the living etheric and astral
- winter. All these living forces are preserved in the manure and
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture V
- by those who have grasped that all that is living must be kept
- of the living plant-like nature of the earth being.
- the living realm as appear in the form of manure should also
- the results issuing from a living conception of the world
- used as manure, the tiny living beings which appear through the
- living content of the farm and not be limited to an
- within the realm of the living. Spiritual Science always seeks
- requires; we must add living forces. For living forces are far
- forces contained in the soil. Now when it comes to living
- living) and place them in a deer's bladder. Tie the bladder up
- outside the region of the living, and have certainly not
- living world, we have something which only needs to be exposed
- case, we have to allow those living forces to work which have
- it will be of no use if the calcium is not applied in a living
- within the realm of the living. Ordinary lime or the like is of
- an intermediate stage between plant and living earth. You
- is almost ideal. Calcium in a living state (not dead,
- undergoes transmutation in the living organism. It is changed
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VI
- promotes the reproductive forces of all living plants, that it
- proper environment. Some, indeed all, living beings can only
- Every living being is subject to quite definite
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VII
- really the layer of cambium (a layer of living cells lying
- therefore, is the animal's way of living in the sphere of earth
- Title: Agriculture Course (1938): Lecture VIII
- mineral, inanimate nature, and gust as a living organism is
- called “combustion” in a living organism is
- something which is living and even sentient. The mere fact of
- stand livingly in the midst of the farm, acting consciously and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: